We have worked on or are currently engaged in the following projects:
- The Maldives Government 2009 initiative to go 'carbon neutral', first advising on the declaration of the target itself, and currently developing
the policy detail necessary to its achievement. We are also providing communications advice to maximise political and public awareness of the country's actions.
- A scoping exercise for the Government of India to explore future climate policy directions.
- Costa Rica's 2007 initiative to go 'carbon neutral', investigating policy options and specific measures to enable the achievement of the target.
- The Aviation Global Deal initiative launched in early 2009 as an aviation industry sectoral approach to limiting international aviation emissions under ICAO governance and delivering wider climate benefits using an aviation-derived funding stream.
- Contributing to the proposed expert review by UNEP of new global climate governance frameworks as alternatives to the Kyoto Protocol.
- Supporting the UN Climate Neutral Network of national governments, regions, cities and other institutions.
Also see: What we do